- 1 pound Frozen beef meatballs
- 1 can (28 ounces) Italian-style diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (14 to 14-1/2 ounces) ready-to-serve beef broth
- 1 cup water
3 cups frozen vegetable blend (such as green beans, corn and peas)
- 8-10 oz uncooked elbow macaroni
- Salt and pepper
- Combine tomatoes, broth and 1/2 cup water in large saucepan; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer 10 minutes.
- Add meatballs and vegetables to broth mixture; bring to a boil, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat; cover and simmer 10 to15 minutes.
- Add elbow macaroni, stir and simmer additional 10 minutes.
Season with salt and pepper, as desired.