- 4 hot dog buns
- 1 ½ c. leftover roast
- 1 package sliced fresh mushrooms
- ¼ c diced onion
- 1 T Montreal steak seasoning
- 1 T olive oil
- ½ c Mozzarella cheese
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add garlic, onions, mushrooms and seasoning. Sauté for 4-5 minutes.
- Add leftover roast and stir to combine.
- Divide beef mixture into 4 amounts and spoon onto hot dog bun.
- Top with Mozzarella cheese and cook in a 350 degree oven for 5-7 minutes until cheese is melted through.
- Serve with leftover beef juices from roast.
Cook's Tip: Add peppers to the mixture if you like instead of mushrooms. There are no mistakes with this recipe!