- 1 premade pizza crust
- 5 eggs
- 2 T water
- 1 T Worchestershire sauce
- 1 c. shredded cheddar cheese (divided)
- ¾ c. leftover roast
- Salt and Pepper
- Mix eggs, water and Worchestershire sauce well and pour into a heated skillet. Cook eggs through and when almost finished add ½ c. cheddar cheese and stir until melted.
- Spread cooked eggs over the pizza crust, then add shredded cooked roast and sprinkle remaining cheese over the top.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 7-8 min.
- Slice and serve warm