- 10 oz egg noodles
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 2 ½ c. beef broth from roast
- 1 package fresh sliced mushrooms
- ½ c diced onion
- 2 T Montreal steak seasoning
- 2 c. leftover beef roast
- ¾ c sour cream
- Salt and pepper
- Combine mushroom soup, beef broth, mushrooms, onions and egg noodles in a skillet and cover.
- Heat through stirring occasionally for 5-6 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir. Cover and simmer for 3-4 minutes.
Cooks tip – add frozen peas or green peppers for a pop of color.